- RSS Channel Showcase 4373367
- RSS Channel Showcase 8832852
- RSS Channel Showcase 1152232
- RSS Channel Showcase 6464686
- 01/12/13--08:01: Outrage Sunday 84 they shoot horses, don’t they?
- 04/17/13--23:08: zoned out
- 12/14/14--08:05: Bayswater Vandalism
- 01/20/16--20:27: Gary’s huge package
- 04/15/17--09:01: Outrage Sunday 290 placement of node
Perth train station VIBRANCY: my sources reveal this happened at the end of a dance marathon. Bennet Springs VIBRANCY: this is the real McCoy. Rottnest VIBRANCY: a scene from Syverton Bay, and it just makes me fonder of the beautiful … Continue reading
Goodness. This business operator not happy. What is the story behind it? Which council? Too many questions. Perhaps one of our planning associates can advise.
A plaintive cry against Bayswater council vandalism pinned up at the shops. Just what that vandalism might entail seems to have been missed. One may well cry j’accuse on Sylvan Alberts on his vandalism of concrete benches with pictures of … Continue reading
The Lazy AussieIMG_2899.JPG
Bento has been ranting about journalists again. He points to this item on Teh West, which says Gary Stevenson’s deal with the City of Perth was “$350,0000”. C’mon, Bento! Lookit all them numbers! Maths is hard for journos. $3.5 million, … Continue reading
You can’t stop the juggernaut of progress that is fibre to the Khyber. This quaint Guildford plea was ignored. What is the go with the NBN? I hear varying reports. Some say it’s like being on the bridge of the … Continue reading